The TREKcard membership program is designed to maximize individual or business luxury private aircraft travel budget. Providing elite flyers convenience and flexibility for all your private air charter needs.
Air Trek provides a variety of owned and operated aircraft from twin prop, small and mid size jets and you may utilize your TREKcard, FlightCredits for all aircraft.
The TREKcard is available in three designations, allowing you to fly at discounted rates with prepaid FlightCredits.
The TREKcard entitles our members to special privileges and concierge services to make your flight experience the best!
- Three level charter fleet discount, Blue, Gold, and Platinum to best suite your personal and business needs.
- Direct access to Air Trek’s diverse fleet of aircraft.
- Able to extend your TREKcard privileges to anyone in your family or company (with your written authorization).
- Value; save 20 to 50% over the cost of fractional jet ownership with no large capital investment.
- No capital risk; avoid capital risk and residual value exposure, with Air Trek your unused FlightCredits never expire and are refundable*.
- Your own personal travel Concierge for all air charter related travel needs; resorts, hotels, limo, dining, and special event ticketing.
- Simple and fair; no membership fees, no acquisition cost, no aircraft management fees, and no hidden fees or long term contract.
The TREKcard is for Air Trek’s luxury travel clients, allowing easy and efficient private air charter and luxury travel. We are your own personal travel concierge for all your air charter related travel needs: Five Star resorts, hotels, limo, dining, and special event ticketing. Air Trek will securely maintain detailed information and preferences file allowing ease of booking.
5% instant discount.
$25,000 prepaid blocks of FlightCredits will be awarded an additional $1,250.
10% instant discount.
$50,000 prepaid blocks of FlightCredits will be awarded an additional $5,000.
15% instant discount.
$100,000 prepaid blocks of FlightCredits will be awarded an additional $15,000.
Give someone the gift of flight by joining Air Trek’s TREKcard membership program.
This program is designed to maximize your individual or business luxury private travel budget while providing elite flyers (like you, your family, and friends) convenience and flexibility for all of your private air charter needs. Air Trek’s TREKcard is what you and your loved ones deserve with FlightCredits that allow you flexibility beyond any other jet card.
Air Trek offers a variety of company owned and operated aircraft from pressurized twin prop aircraft to small and mid-sized jets.
FlightCredits may be used for all aircraft in Air Treks fleet. Discounts are awarded at time of deposit. Concierge travel services provided by Air Trek Luxury Travel will be paid direct to providers, FlightCredits may not be used to pay for hotels or other travel services.
It’s that simple; the TREKcard is what you deserve and FlightCredits allows you flexibility beyond all the other jet cards.
* Refund Policy: Unused FlightCredits may be refunded with thirty day notice and after six months of non-use. Discounts given will be deducted from account.